34+ acres surround this 5200+ sq.ft. luxury home with views across the foothills to Denver.
Only 4.5 miles from Broadway in Boulder.
- Private, gated community
- Friendly, welcoming neighbors
- Like living in your own private national park above Boulder
- Short drive to Boulder (North Boulder, Lucky’s market is just a 10-15 minute drive)
- Dog friendly neighborhood – a park-like setting and fenced dog yard with artificial turf.
This sunny home, in a gated community of friendly neighbors, provides views from every window.
The kitchen opens to family room & expansive deck. Formal living room, dining room, 2 dedicated offices, 3 car garage, master suite with remodeled master bathroom and fireplace, and 2 additional remodeled bedrooms and bathroom on upper floor.
Kitchen remodel in 2017 includes granite counters, farm sink, new appliances, built-in window seating, sun shades.
Walk-out lower level family room includes bonus room; propane gas fireplace, home theater room, guest bedroom and bathroom, and large storage space in mechanical room. Exterior deck off this level contains hot tub with views of mountains and Boulder and Denver skyline.
2017-2018 remodel includes new Andersen windows (Master Bedroom has Marvin windows), new flooring and paint throughout; remodeled kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, stack stone on walls surrounding 3 propane gas fireplaces, 4th fireplace in lower level/bonus room/gym; whole-house water filtration system, and many other updates.
Year Built: 1990
Construction – Stone, Stucco, Roof – Concrete Tile
Approx. acreage: 34.81
Total SqFt all levels: 5461
Total Finished SqFt: 5226
Garage Spaces: 3; SqFt: 692
SqFt Source: Assessors Office
HOA Fee: $2200 (private road, snow removal and maintained by community fees)
- Four bedrooms, 1 full bath, two 3/4 baths, and 1/2 bath
- Large Master Bedroom & Bathroom with expansive views
- Large entertaining deck the length of the back of the house
- Views from every window
- South, Southeast facing views over Boulder and Denver skyline
- Two dedicated office spaces
- Bonus room / gym space
- Home theatre room
- Formal living room and dining room
- Kitchen opens to family room and expansive deck with views
- 3-car garage
- Hot tub on lower deck
- Fenced dog yard, with artificial turf grass (turf at front door & rear yard)
- Large driveway with two turnout areas – easily fit 8 or 9 cars in driveway
- New Windows (over $50,000)
- $35,000 in new flooring (Cortec plus carpet)
- New Appliances 2017
- New Washer/Dryer front loading 2018
- Kitchen Remodel, granite counters, farm sink
- Master Bath remodel, steam shower
- Wall mounted AC/heater unit, master bedroom (2017)
- Central Air Conditioning
- Two 3/4 baths remodel + 1/2 bath remodel: (all 4 toilets in the house are bidet/heated seats)
- Reverse Osmosis water filters
- Whole house water filter system installed 2017 (Aquasana)
- New paint throughout, including garage walls and floor
- Exterior paint, wood re-stained (doors)
- Re-plastered interior walls (drywall mud… because old texture was ugly) 2017
- Four propane gas fireplaces (all serviced in 2017-18): Living Room; Den; Bonus Room; Master Bedroom/Bath
- New window coverings (solar shades, cellular blinds, faux wood in 2 bedrooms)
- Excellent well water performance on well testing in 2017.
- Built-in window seating in Kitchen and formal living room
- NEST Protect system of 6 smoke/carbon monoxide detectors (3 hardwired and 3 battery units)
- NEST system doorbell
- Two internet services available (Boulder wireless; Century Link)